ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day contact lenses are designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This daily contact lens has has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, ACUVUE OASYS ®1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology daily contact lenses can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Provides exceptional performance and helps make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Designed to help make your world appear sharper, brighter, clearer.
- ACUVUE OASYS® Brand 1-Day Contact Lenses are daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
AIR OPTIX® COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color—whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not. These breathable contact lenses provide stunning eye color and outstanding comfort. Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability—together like never before:
- BEAUTY – Unique 3-in-1 Color Technology to enhance any eye color for a naturally beautiful look
- COMFORT – Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits for consistent comfort
- BREATHABILITY – Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes
3-IN-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY
- OUTER RING defines the eyes
- PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
- INNER RING brightens and adds depth
AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal
The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes’ natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Comfort throughout the wearing period.
As we approach 40, our eyes lose the ability to focus on near objects the way they used to. This condition, which is called presbyopia, cannot be avoided, but it can be corrected with contact lenses such as AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses. The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens for clear, uninterrupted vision, near through far, and allows for clear vision for the biggest challenges—like reading fine print—so you can go back to seeing clearly without having to strain or struggle with readers.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
clariti™ 1 day
The healthier way to whiter, brighter eyes for your nearsighted or farsighted vision.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Nearsighted and farsighted vision correction
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti™
1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ technology. The WetLoc™ process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.